CAN to bluetooth data transmission speen

CAN to bluetooth data transmission speen

Sergey
Hello, I need to test transmission speed of CAN to blue-tooth adapter, and i have few questions for you:

1) With what program I can simulate CAN bus data on pc (free one simulator) that has dataflow 1 Mb or higher.
2) With what program I can redirect CAN data simulated to usb por, which will be connected to CAN - 2 -Bluetooth adapter
3) With what program I can capture and view transmitted CAN data.

Some helpful advice would also be appreciated.

Thanks.